• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Night Firing!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is absolutely amazing! To be there and feel the concussion and smell that powder must be an incredible experience!

It is quite literally a blast. The cool thing about this spot is that we're on a small hill firing over the Connecticut river and there are some sizeable hills across from us, you can hear the echo in the video, but it doesn't do it justice to being there in person.

It is quite literally a blast. The cool thing about this spot is that we're on a small hill firing over the Connecticut river and there are some sizeable hills across from us, you can hear the echo in the video, but it doesn't do it justice to being there in person.
That's really amazing. I thought the secondary explosions were from timed shells, and thought it was a live fire.
The echo makes it even more incredible.

What offensive language??? And don't think any 7 year olds are reading this
That was me. I used the d*** word in an expressive context that frankly I don't think there's a seven year old alive today would have found it offensive, but it's not for me to make that value judgment here in this forum, that's up to staff, and staff judged it worthy of deletion. It's what they do, and we members must abide by their judgments.

That was me. I used the d*** word in an expressive context that frankly I don't think there's a seven year old alive today would have found it offensive, but it's not for me to make that value judgment here in this forum, that's up to staff, and staff judged it worthy of deletion. It's what they do, and we members must abide by their judgments.

Pretty sad when damn upsets someone what a joke. Guess we must all cater to the Karens of the world.

We try to follow the rules. And we only ask the same of you

The way I see it, "It's their ball and ballpark" so fair enough. HOWEVER, what really rattles my cage is when what is accepted / ignored by one moderator is deemed offensive / unacceptable by another. The selection of and ongoing involvement by moderators must depend upon all having the same views on moderation standards and all operating the same.
I have walked away from at least two web sites because of their moderators applying differing standards

At a recent event we had the opportunity to conduct some night firing, which is always spectacular as the sun sets! Wanted to share it here!

wow. never seen that before. aint got words to say just how that made me feel seeing that.bet if i was standing there might have to give out a yell. thanks gor showing this.

Back