• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New work on an old project.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you apprentice in the Sistine Chapel? Absolutely, stunningly BEAUTIFUL! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"Going slowly now...don't want to mess this up any more than I have."

Yep, you have completely screwed it up Dave. Humility is a virtue, but you needn't hide your light under a bushel. Wonderful work and thanks for sharing. Of course you could just send it my direction, I think it would compliment the oil bottles nicely.

Incredible work. If you ever have the time and inclination, would love to see a picture and/or description of your engraving tools/work area.

Craig,

I will post pictures of my work area...but your going to laugh ! It's very small and completely cluttered with all sorts of ...errr...stuff !

Oh yeh, you're far from knowing what you are doing. Until you make a really nice gun I will be glad to house this poor miscreant gun. I may not turn the lights on when my friends come to my house. :rotf: :rotf: "Doc"

Dave,

That is incredible work!! Your rifle has most importantly great lines and architecture and both your carving and engraving are very sharp and highly detailed. How many rifles have you built??

Back