• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new wheellock-1620

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raszpla

45 Cal.
Reaction score
72d7b4.jpg

33bpw2g.jpg

11ij1ag.jpg

:wink:

Raspla,
It looks like your mainspring cannot compress. How does it work? Or does the pic lead me astray?
volatpluvia

You just crank them out, don't you, raszpla? :hatsoff:

Looks to me that there is space for the mainspring to compress, though I'm no expert.

The chain has three links - the segments on the chain length of 24 mm bolts. Circle the tension - Winding moves 270 degrees .. :wink:

Good morning
Nice looking wheel lock and assembled firearm. That makes 60 year old eyes get large and close to the screen.

2uhqon9.jpg

351hgsy.jpg

10iaphk.jpg

dnomc0.jpg

fz4h2.jpg

It is a weapon for the Polish soldier. The first half of the seventeenth-century

wow! those are the coolest neat-stuff-that-goes-bang ever!

made even more so by the fact that they're all entirely hand built- your craftsmanship is fantastic!

Thanks for the post!

If only repros were not subject to licensing in my host country.... :( I'd buy one right now if they weren't :bow:

Fabian23 said:
If only repros were not subject to licensing in my host country.... :( I'd buy one right now if they weren't :bow:
Jeśli tylko reprodukcje nie były przedmiotem licencji w moim kraju przyjmującego.... :(

Chciałbym kupić już teraz, gdyby nie zostały :bow:

(repros => reprodukcje)

Back