• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new to the forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

45-70cannon

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just a guy that was born to the woods. Had musical talent and continued with it but shot archery when I was young. Mostly recurve but switched to longbows and have been shooting and hunting with em for 40 odd years. Howard Hills they are. Got into black powder back in the late 70's. First gun was a TC Renegade Big Bore 54. Nice piece it was. Then went and got myself a TC 56 (that one is sweet) still have it. Shot many a critter with it. Also have a Leonard Day Flintlock, TC Cherokee, TC Custom Hawken, Lyman Gt. Plains 54. and the list goes on.
Love to be in the woods or on the water.
Got myself involved with certification and got me an the missus certified in black powder and archery. fact was that I knew so much about muzzleloading they asked if i wanted to be an instructor. At the time I didn't but now I wish I wuz! Also represent the state of MA for NMLRA. Something I been lax with, but I have to get it in gear if I'm gonna do a rightous job for them.If I aon't in the woods, I'm in church. (yea church) Got a deep love for church organs too and spend many a day working with them. Got a couple as well, in my house. Love playing for the Lord and the people. After that I help people get into business or just plain feel better. Run a pharmaceutical business and the goods, well we guarentee you'll feel better so I guess that ain't so bad!
So I guess I've covered it, feel good from hunting, and fishin oh and ridin my bike, and playin music, but just plain feeling good.
Glad to be here!

45-70cannon

Richard,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.I think you will meet a lot of like minded
folks here. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes

Howdy Richard and welcome to the forum, sounds like you should fit right in with all that knowledge and experience, jake

Welcome...fairly new myself here...lotta good info and friendly people... :hatsoff:

Richard T. ,Good to have you in this neck of the woods!Enjoy all the fine folks and information on this forum!

Back