• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to me CVA!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the used CVA .50 Cal Hawken I picked up at Deer Creek this past Tuesday. The bore is bright and no rust and inside of the bolster is clean without rust. It has a nicely grained stock that is near perfect. In my opinion it does not look as it has been shot a lot. I gave $275 + $19.25 tax for it
CVA Hawken .50 Cal..jpg

That was a great purchase for a great price! Enjoy!

Ardesa (the maker of CVA/Traditions guns) do some good work. I just picked up my SECOND 50 cal Ardesa Heritage Carbine with a 21" barrel and 1:32 twist. Hadn't even heard of or seen one until a month ago, now I have two of them in that time.

Almost mint also at a price very similar to yours shipped to me.
Spain-Heritage-Carbine-50-cal_102157861_151865_650028B036C43DAD.jpg

Last edited:
Back