• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy said:
soggy said:
Bald Mtn Man said:
Plink said:
...but the wind has been howling something fierce in these parts. You know it's bad when it wakes you up through foot thick adobe walls! :shocked2:

oh boy.....the excuses are starting already, even before the first shots are recorded! :blah:
:rotf: :rotf:

I might have to start thinking up my excuses too. :haha:
:wink: You think you got it bad?........The fog is so thick up here today if I were to try and shoot I'd have to cut a path through it just to see the backstop............ :grin:
Shouldn't hurt your shootin any :blah:
'Spose I could take a "sound shot"..............but then again a piece of 8-1/2 X 11 paper don't make much noise..... :wink:

jethro224 said:
The roster so far;

1. jethro224
2. RICKYD
3. grey whiskers
4. sundog
5. RC
6. skunkskinner
7. undertaker
8. mykeal
9. CZMark
10. Roy
11. grzrob
12. Recon
13. Bakeoven Bill
14. BullRunBear
15. Pete D.
16. Bill S.
17. djnye
18. wirehairman
19. Greenmtnboy.
20. Bald Mtn Man
21. Dan-L
22. Buripity
23. Gemoke
24. Jim/OH
25. bucktales
26. sharps54
27. OregonDoc
28. 50cal.cliff
29. 410-er
30. smokin .50
31. whitebear
32. flaming canvas
33. soggy
34. 54mountain
35. Zemenar
36. Plink
37. kgs113
38. Mountainman56
39. Gus
40. fat jack
41. HFD60
42. Ghettogun
43. tg
44. breechplug

And our very own MLF head cheerleader, Swamp Rat!

Just over 2 days left to get signed up! If you're name ain't on the list, and you want it to be, Git 'er Done! :hatsoff:
Dang, this ain't a duel anymore. It's an all out war! :haha:

I won't be able to participate. i broke my left wrist on Friday, so my shooting will be delayed several weeks.

:(

ittaylor said:
I won't be able to participate. i broke my left wrist on Friday, so my shooting will be delayed several weeks.

you tellin me one of these early shooters already got ya in the wrist?? WHO SHOT ON FRIDAY????? :hmm: :hmm: Soggy??? Bakeoven Bill.??? Mountainman56??? yer gonna feel bad if'n Ittaylor weren't yer target!(he already does!) sorry ittaylor! :(

:shocked2: Wern't me! 'sides if it were he'd a bin safe ...............remember........ half blind;......shakey;........can't remember nuthin'.........

ittaylor said:

Actually, if you want in, you could still sign up. A no-shot will be considered as a miss, and you would be wounded, but, ya already are, so we'll let ya use that wound and won't shoot ya again. :wink: 'Course you better get healed up before the next round is over at the end of May. And you better shoot good after that too. :hmm:

There's always a way to shoot. you just gotta figure out how to do it. Even if your sore paw is your main one! I went shootin' before when I still had stitches in my right hand from surgery. Just had to shoot lefty. Surprisingly, it wasn't that hard to pick up. Felt REAL awkward at first, but I got used to it.

If you're a lefty, shoot righty! If you're a righty, just shoot with the gun rested on your forearm! Go ahead and sign up! Give it a try! Can't hurt as much as a broken hand...

It's officially the 15th! Only 23 hours left to get in. Deadline is midnight Illinois time (central) and we've already sprung forward.

I'll post the pairings for the first duel tomorrow.
This thing has grown lots bigger than I thought it would. The only way I can figger to avoid myself mass confusion is this;
At the end of the first round, half of us will be wounded. For the 2nd round, the wounded will shoot against the wounded and the unscathed will shoot against each other.
At the end of the 2nd round, half of the wounded will be dead and half of the fresh meat will then be wounded and move to the wounded category.
When there is only one guy left unwounded, we'll switch to all one category.
We'll continue on this way until there's only one winner.
Byes will be drawn as needed. There may be a bye in both wounded and fresh categories during the same match.

Oh yeah,
I almost forgot....... :blah: :blah: to whoever shoots at me! :wink:

ah..i've heard rumors :hmm: ,, the boy practices shootin lobster...in a barrel! :rotf: and misses! :shocked2: glad ya joined us halftail.. :thumbsup: :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
soggy said:
:shocked2: Wern't me! 'sides if it were he'd a bin safe ...............remember........ half blind;......shakey;........can't remember nuthin'.........
:hmm: okay it weren't Soggy! he said he didn't hit anything! :grin:

RC said:
soggy said:
:hmm: okay it weren't Soggy! he said he didn't hit anything! :grin:
As near as I can remember .........I didn't hit anything............I think? :blah:

Just had a look at the shooters list.Nobody to fear.Except RC with his 'secundus'
hefnerG150307_468x544Kopie.jpg

:shocked2:

gees peoples wonders why i shake... :shocked2: an why i don't think straight...and why i shake..did i say that..awww UT i sure did miss ya..not alot but i did,,(i won't in the duel! :cursing: :rotf: )

Well RC,
Most guys here real good at shootin something and it's not paper... :wink: I figure I just as good at slinging it so I joined up.....What we got?End of the month to get this shot off?

gees halftail hope we don't get matched up first round again..last time ..umm. wasn't pretty! :rotf: you can shoot yers at camp! well not at camp...you know what i mean.. :wink:

:shocked2: Hey I'd like to get me some of them shootin' instructors...................but I don't think Mrs. Soggy would approve :rotf: :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back