• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
clean gun

blank paper

fifty yards

off hand

now, that is the level of complexity of rules i can live with---sign me up!

take care, daniel

All the room you need! We're takin names up until 11:59:59 April 15, 2008!

I'll draw names for pairings on 4/16 and post 'em here.

After that, but before April is over, PT me with your scores.

2nd round starts May 1.
3rd round will start June 1. etc. until all but one have been eliminated. Remember it is double elimination. First time ya lose is only a wound. :grin:
Everyone gets at least 2 shots!

Here's the roster so far;

jethro224
RICKYD
grey whiskers
sundog
RC
skunkskinner
undertaker
mykeal
CZMark
Roy
grzrob
Recon
Bakeoven Bill
BullRunBear
Pete D.
Bill S.
djnye
wirehairman
And Greenmtnboy.

Anybody else still want in?

Add me to the list.....I'll give it at least a couple shots. :haha:

Are we supposed to mail the targets in or what?

What The Heck I Am New Here Sounds Like Fun.
Sign Me Up.
------------
Dan-L

Bald Mtn Man said:
Add me to the list.....I'll give it at least a couple shots. :haha:

Are we supposed to mail the targets in or what?

OK, yer in. :thumbsup:

You can take your shot whenever you want until the deadline.
But, WAIT UNTIL AFTER I POST THE PAIRING ON APRIL 16 (so there ain't no possibility of cheatin' :wink: ) and then send me your score in a PT.

Don't post your score or any pics of your target until after the deadline is over for turning the scores in. That way nobody will know how good they hafta shoot to win. :grin:
Well... :hmm: I guess I will... but I promise not to cheat.

Dan-L, You're in! And Buripity too! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. :hatsoff:
These contests have always been a blast. They're a good way for members to get to know one another, do a little bad mouthin', and take a few shots at each other. :slap: :haha:
This is the first time I ever ran one tho, so I hope I do a good job...

umm jethro...if memory serves...the last guy that ran this duel thing,,,got shot! may have been job related... :hmm: :hmm: so do yer best...and umm.. thanks! (in advance...jus in case!) :haha:

jethro224 said:
...We're takin names up until 11:59:59 April 15, 2008!

After that, but before April is over, PT me with your scores.

...Remember it is double elimination. First time ya lose is only a wound. :grin:
Everyone gets at least 2 shots!

Here's the roster so far;

jethro224
RICKYD
grey whiskers
sundog
RC
skunkskinner
undertaker
mykeal
CZMark
Roy
grzrob
Recon
Bakeoven Bill
BullRunBear
Pete D.
Bill S.
djnye
wirehairman
And Greenmtnboy.

Anybody else still want in?

and,
Bald Mtn Man
Dan-L
Buripity
and Gemoke

jethro224 said:

Is that curr dog of BakeOven Bill's still round to do the drawin? Last I heard he was spendin most his time layin on the porch lickin himself. :rotf: GW

grey whiskers said:
jethro224 said:

Is that curr dog of BakeOven Bill's still round to do the drawin? Last I heard he was spendin most his time layin on the porch lickin himself. :rotf: GW
Bill or the dog?

Ok, sounds like fun, I'm kind of new, but a good way to get to know others. I'll start with a .40 rifle, may go to pistol on second round. So, sign me up, Jim/OH

It has come to my attention that there is a pending shooting competition about to be waged.
After further reviewing the current roster of competitors, If I choose to enter this fine contest, I would be in the company of Legends and near-legends of sulphur -sniffing shootists of our beloved forum.
So therefore ,I will accept this challenge. :yakyak: :rotf:

Sign me up, Bro. I'm in. Rifle category. :thumbsup:

RC said:
grey whiskers said:
jethro224 said:

Bill or the dog?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I got an old mutt dawg of my own here. Figgered I'd plot out a square for each guy in the back yard and let him do the pickin' that way, drop a name here, drop a name there... :hmm: :haha:

Jim/OH, yer in! :thumbsup:

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! It has been duly noted that, herefore and forthwith, therefore and soforth, etc., bucktales has been added to the roster of most glorified competitors in this humble contest! :bow:

:shake: :youcrazy: :haha:

I'd like to join in but I just can't get to the range as frequently as I'd like, so I'll just cheer on the competitors who partake in this match. :thumbsup:

Last contest, we got hot round girls. :thumbsup:

This contest we get a Swamp Rat cheerleader???

Well, OK. But yer gonna look funny in a tight sweater and mini-skirt... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back