• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shootin' Contest! Sign Up!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a 25 yard smoothbore musket
target?

Do you put the X on the paper first or shoot it blank?

"Undertaker has to use metric paper!!"
-----------------------------
Wal, that ain't fair.
While we'uns arr shootin em 12 X 12 targets he's shootin' at a 305 X 305 target!! :hmm:

Zonie said:
"Undertaker has to use metric paper!!"
-----------------------------
Wal, that ain't fair.
While we'uns arr shootin em 12 X 12 targets he's shootin' at a 305 X 305 target!! :hmm:

I make me a 8 1/2 x 11" target from the Din A3 paper.

:hatsoff:

grzrob said:
How about a 25 yard smoothbore musket
target?

Do you put the X on the paper first or shoot it blank?
after....that way the center of the X is closer to the hole!! :grin: gees jethro,,smoothbores at 25....I like that idea!!!!.. :grin: :grin: :grin: do I hear 35????? :wink: bigger paper is good! more further to the center!! :thumbsup:

Roy said:
count me in... :thumbsup:
:hmm: you got yer own gun? (an not that new fangled snipe killer!) :haha: this wouldn't be a sales program fer that 50 would it??? :wink:

jethro224 said:
So far we have;

jethro224 (me)
RICKYD
grey whiskers
sundog
RC
and skunkskinner

And;

undertaker
mykeal
CZMark
Roy
And grzrob

Sorry grzrob & RC, still 50 yards for smoothy shooters. Heck, all them smooth bore shooters always say "it shoots like a rifle out to 50 yards". Lets see. :grin:

So far 11 shooters signed up. This might turn out to be a contest! :thumbsup:

Hey David, You want in even if there ain't no spectacular prizes?

Zonie, Moderators are welcome to sign up. But, no special treatment! Ya in?

soggy said:
Roy said:
lots of choices to choose from... :grin:
A fellow builds a gun he's gotta proof it ain't he Roy? :wink:
:hmm: wonder if he'll have swampy's new piece done by then...???? course he's got a smoothie there too...???? decisions decisions..... :haha:

I may have to do one of them early shots with Swampy's gun... :hmm:

Roy said:
I may have to do one of them early shots with Swampy's gun... :hmm:

Git busy buildin' and you could use the first shot from a different gun every month... :hmm: Well at least for the first 2 matches... depends how yer luck holds after that. :haha:

Go ahead and sign me up. Got a new flint pistol I need to work with.

And Bakeoven Bill is lucky number 13!

:hmm: Ya think he was waitin' for the "Bakers Dozen"? :hmm:

I'm in. :thumbsup: And I'll have a chance to try the new-to-me pieces (pistol and rifle) before the first deadline. This stupid fractured ankle has kept me from the range since January.

Trapper pistol
40 cal. Dixie Cub

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back