• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Shooter on board

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJFedak

40 Cal.
Reaction score
As a new member to the board, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is AJ, I live in Elyria, OH. My interest in muzzle loaders goes back 15+ years. Currently I own and shoot a Beretta 1000 O/U 12 ga., an ASM O/U 12 ga., a Nortwest trade gun 16 ga.rock lock, a Pedersoli T&T 12 ga. SxS, a TC Cherokee .32 cal caplock, a TC .54 cal New Englander, a Lyman GPR .50 cal rock lock and finally a .45 cal Remington revolver.

The extent of my shooting consists of Skeet, Sporting Clays, Trap and as much hunting as I can squeeze into my schedule. I don't remember the last modern firearm I shot. Most of what I know came from either reading books or from fellow shooters.

Sincerely,
AJ

Welcome to you! You will find the knowledge here is vast, ( I haven't heard anyone say it was half-vast!) but we always want more, so anytime you want to join in to the discussions, feel free to do it.
We have about the most friendly people I have seen anywhere on the web here so pull up a chair and join in!!

AJ/OH: A Big Welcome To The Camp !!!
I wanted to share my welcome to you, to the camp. It's a great place to come and enjoy all aspects of Muzzleloading. So kick back and enjoy yourself here at the camp. And again, Welcome!! Take Care, Steve (Mtn-Man2u) :)

Welcome ta tha fire!
There's a LOT of information here, and once in a while some of it is useful. ::
Some of the boys still tell the truth occasionally. 'Cept fer me, in which case I always almost sorta tell tha truth kinda maybe. :haha: :haha:

Latest posts

Back