• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New MO member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knoble

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself here. Joined the forum to learn about BP guns and shooting. I have plenty of modern firearms, but have gotten interested in muzzleloading, and this seems like a great place to learn

Welcome :thumbsup:. Where u at in Missouri? I'm a member of a muzzleloading club that hosts monthly shoots in NE MO from around Kirksville to Canton.

Howdy you found a great place here lots of helpful folks here. Iam from Rosebud Mo WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!! :hatsoff:

NEAL (50 CAL)

Welcome to the "family"! You have a lot of reading to do and then ask your remaining questions.

I live in the Kansas City area, north of the river that is overflowing its banks right now

Welcome to the MLF! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Glad you found us so pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Many on here have modern guns as well. As long as you own a 1911a1 you are welcome to the forum :haha: Enjoy as the boys on here really know their stuff :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of black powder activity in MO. Get out there, find a bunch that love shooting and smell the smoke. You wont ever be the same again

Welcome Knoble! You've defininetly come to the right place to learn. Most all of the most knowedgeable people in the hobby are here. And I'm not including me in that number.....still learning too, every time I log on. :)

Back