• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Washington state

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. I will also say this forum helped confirm something I was wondering about. I had almost bought something from muzzleloadersusa but they only took zelle, so I decided to not do so. Then I looked them up here and found they're a scam site (or likely so). So instead I bought from the site that was recommended here.

Welcome from SW Missouri. I was born in Graham Washington and spent a lot of time at my grandparents beach front home in ocean shores growing up. Love it there!

Ocean Shores is one of the places we go for the nice(r) restaurants. And the hardware store is a lot closer than the nearest Home Depot

I haven't been back to ocean shores since 2001. Maybe someday I'll go visit again but I'm sure everything has changed so much I'd hardly recognize it. My grandparents used to live on Chinook drive. we would go out to the beach and spend almost all out time out there unless we were in the woodshop trying to make something from grandpas scraps. When my grandparents moved to gig harbor area we were so disappointed not to be able to just walk to the beach any time we wanted.

Back