• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Nevada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86Dragoon

32 Cal
Reaction score
OK, guess I am new here you might say. Have been shooting Black powder since I was 28 years old in 1983. Got for Christmas a Thompson Center Renegade .50cal in 1983. I now own three TC Renegades all in .50cal. 2 are percussion and the other is flint. Also own 3 Traditions Patriot pistols. 2 in percussion and the other in flint. Belonged to the Lakes Crossing muzzle loaders club here in the Reno NV area for several years. So Howdy all.

OK, guess I am new here you might say. Have been shooting Black powder since I was 28 years old in 1983. Got for Christmas a Thompson Center Renegade .50cal in 1983. I now own three TC Renegades all in .50cal. 2 are percussion and the other is flint. Also own 3 Traditions Patriot pistols. 2 in percussion and the other in flint. Belonged to the Lakes Crossing muzzle loaders club here in the Reno NV area for several years. So Howdy all.
Welcome from East Texas.

Howdy and Welcome!

Our last meeting (Eagle Valley Muzzleloaders) they said Lakes Crossing has lost their range?
I heard ya'll might start hooking up with us for monthly shoots...one the Raid clears so we can get back up there.
Perhaps we will meet next month.

Latest posts

Back