• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Texas Howdy, this time from The Woodlands, between Conroe and Houston.
Whereabouts might you be? Even though you're in Texas, you could be 800 miles away!
Questions? These folks here can answer any question you can come up with.
Except, maybe, where to find cheap caps and powder!
I live in Port Neches, about 15 miles outside of Beaumont. You’re in my neighborhood!

Hello All, I am a new member from mid-south Texas. My muzzleloader kit will be here in June which is a Traditions Shenandoah percussion cap. I anticipate having many questions regarding different finishes for the metal and stock. I am not new to muzzleloaders by any means, I have owned several in-line and percussion cap revolvers. If anyone in this group is from Texas send me a dm, It is always nice to find like-minded individuals in the same state.
Howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum. I'm born and bred on the Muddy Red.
Funny thing about Texas is we can be neighbors and hours away!!

Hello All, I am a new member from mid-south Texas. My muzzleloader kit will be here in June which is a Traditions Shenandoah percussion cap. I anticipate having many questions regarding different finishes for the metal and stock. I am not new to muzzleloaders by any means, I have owned several in-line and percussion cap revolvers. If anyone in this group is from Texas send me a dm, It is always nice to find like-minded individuals in the same state.
ScPiper I see that you are in the San Antonio area. We have a group that shoots monthly over by Canyon Lake. We shoot some paper targets and metal swingers and just have a good time. Send a DM with your email and I'll get you added to the email list if you would like.

Latest posts

Back