Quantcast

New member from central New Hampshire and new to BP

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

rusticbob

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Welcome Nate,
Here in Southern Vermont we have a winter biathlon, sometimes in February in Manchester, VT. They have a website at SVPB, Southern Vermont Primitive Biathlon. Check it out, and if decide to attend, let me know. Rusticbob

Attachments

painter

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Welcome Nate,
Here in Southern Vermont we have a winter biathlon, sometimes in February in Manchester, VT. They have a website at SVPB, Southern Vermont Primitive Biathlon. Check it out, and if decide to attend, let me know. Rusticbob
Bob,
Right now, I can't go to your state...Covid stuff. Hopefully that changes. My club's winter match is also in February. I'll likely run in to you if you come to the PVFG primitive biathlon. If I can travel, I'll contact.

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Nate! Welcome and hopefully you will discover more than just the guns in this hobby. Try to explore your family's geneaology, and see where your folk's history fits into the time frame of your weapons, you may be amazed at the avenues you will find to explore, and the closeness of affinity to folks who have gone before, and the tools they used, including, and especially the muzzle loading guns that protected and fed them. You will find willing help and kindred spirits here, on the best muzzle loading forum in the world!

painter

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Finally received my rifle today. Only about a week late...the USPS isn't what it used to be.:rolleyes:

Thanks to FCDeRosa.! The rifle is all it was advertised to be, and if you ever need anything packed...hire him. :thumb: Looking forward to this journey.