• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from central New Hampshire and new to BP

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Nate,
Here in Southern Vermont we have a winter biathlon, sometimes in February in Manchester, VT. They have a website at SVPB, Southern Vermont Primitive Biathlon. Check it out, and if decide to attend, let me know. Rusticbob

Attachments

• IMG_4729.jpg
    IMG_4729.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 52
Welcome Nate,
Here in Southern Vermont we have a winter biathlon, sometimes in February in Manchester, VT. They have a website at SVPB, Southern Vermont Primitive Biathlon. Check it out, and if decide to attend, let me know. Rusticbob
Bob,
Right now, I can't go to your state...Covid stuff. Hopefully that changes. My club's winter match is also in February. I'll likely run in to you if you come to the PVFG primitive biathlon. If I can travel, I'll contact.

Hello Nate! Welcome and hopefully you will discover more than just the guns in this hobby. Try to explore your family's geneaology, and see where your folk's history fits into the time frame of your weapons, you may be amazed at the avenues you will find to explore, and the closeness of affinity to folks who have gone before, and the tools they used, including, and especially the muzzle loading guns that protected and fed them. You will find willing help and kindred spirits here, on the best muzzle loading forum in the world!

Finally received my rifle today. Only about a week late...the USPS isn't what it used to be.:rolleyes:

Thanks to FCDeRosa.! The rifle is all it was advertised to be, and if you ever need anything packed...hire him. :thumb: Looking forward to this journey.

welcome painter. Maybe i will see you @ Pemi valley Oct 22nd. I hope to be able to make it... I suspect without the snowshoes that some of those folks are going to run really fast and make the rest of us look bad ;)

welcome painter. Maybe i will see you @ Pemi valley Oct 22nd. I hope to be able to make it... I suspect without the snowshoes that some of those folks are going to run really fast and make the rest of us look bad ;)
Well...because I ride motorcycles in the woods, as well as primitive biathlons, and bird hunting with unmentionables, I won't be attending. I crashed my trials bike a week ago Monday and separated my shoulder. Had an MRI yesterday and am waiting on a call from the orthopedist to find out what's next. Either way it will be months before I can shoot again.🤬

Back