• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-aron

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to black powder. I am a competitive shooter with center fire rifles and recently purchased a Le Mat Cavalry .44. I will be looking to buy a few more revolvers and 1 or 2 rifles. I have recently been duped by a web site selling #10 percussion caps because I was so excited to find some available, I lost 150.00. That being said I am unable to shoot my Le Mat until I can find some #10 caps or find some #11 nipples that will fit it.
I also do not want to shoot BP until I can find someone at our range to give me some hands on training ewth BP.
Any way, good to be here so I can learn more about muzzle loading.

Welcome A-aron!!
(I worked with Key and Peel when they both started out)
If you’re in the LA, Ventura or Kern county area come on out to Burbank Muzzleloaders, between Piru and Lake Piru- make a right- can’t miss.
We have everything to get you ahead of the learning curve, and a bunch of cantankerous cranky old farts who have forgotten everything you need to know!

Latest posts

Back