• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member Baldmonk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldmonk

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi, I've been shooting for several decades. Decided I want to try my hand in Muzzle loading. Closest thing so far is a Shiloh Sharps 40-70 SS that I have had since around 2006-ish. Was on the waiting list for nearly 2 years before they even started to build that gun. If I had to do it all over, I would have bought a used one instead of waiting. Waiting 2 years was kind of stupid honestly.

I am looking to get a Pedersoli Flintlock Jaeger rifle (non-match). If someone has a used one they don't use or want anymore, hit me up.

I have one, they're nice handling guns for sure. Easily convert from caplock to flint and vice versa.

Hi, I've been shooting for several decades. Decided I want to try my hand in Muzzle loading. Closest thing so far is a Shiloh Sharps 40-70 SS that I have had since around 2006-ish. Was on the waiting list for nearly 2 years before they even started to build that gun. If I had to do it all over, I would have bought a used one instead of waiting. Waiting 2 years was kind of stupid honestly.

I am looking to get a Pedersoli Flintlock Jaeger rifle (non-match). If someone has a used one they don't use or want anymore, hit me up.
I am another lover of those unmentionable buffalo guns! Have a few. But now you are with the real black powder maniacs! I think slight insanity is required for our hobby. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome from VA

Welcome from another Texan!
I have family in Virginia, and ancestors were with the 1st Rockbridge Artillery, under Stonewall Jackson.
The Shenandoah Valley, Virginia is where my ancestors were living before The Disagreement.
When we moved to Texas in '71, our new subdivision was named Shenandoah Valley.
Fate has a sense of humor.

Back