• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new kit builder on the block

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jim....at your price this "kit" is a bargain seeing a lot of the high anxiety work is already done. After my "forever build" is finally completed, I'm tempted to go the easy way w/ your parts set. Saw some pics and the precarve surely is "right there"...can't beat CNC for precision. Also...your components are top quality. Good luck on your venture.....Fred

Got a 40 caliber on the way. Ordered as soon as I saw it posted on American Longrifles. :grin:

He needs to get busy with the CNC machine on some different models - fowler, jaeger, Early Lancaster...Oh My!

The pictures of the guns he has built are mind boggling. :bow:

Agree. If Mr. Kibler comes out with an earlier school rifle kit with a flatter butt plate such as a Bucks County or more generic "Early Virginia" "Early Lancaster" in a .36, I'll pre-order in a heartbeat.

Jim,
You asked for questions so.....Do you have any plans to add additional kits, or variations of this one, to your offerings? I would love one but want a more poor-boy style, i.e. no buttplate, nose cap etc.

Plus, I'm thinking an early style rifle would be popular as well.

But even with these questions, I am so hopped-up on this kit! No pins to drill, machining to do and at the price, wow! You're going to corner the market on ML kits......Mick C

My question would be,"Do you have any plans to build a lefty kit for us poor SOBs that do stuff backwards?"

Mick,

The mountain rifle kit being produced could be made without a cut-out for a buttplate. Perhaps this would help? There is an original Whitson gun with this set-up.

I will probably be adding some additional kit designs in the future, but it will be a while.

Thanks again everybody,
Jim

I'm wondering if you could either....

Go to the B profile for larger calibers, or...,

IF we provided a breeched barrel or our own to you, could you have the CNC machine use that barrel contour to the stock?

OR are either of these a lot of reprogramming for your machine?

:idunno:

Thanks!

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back