• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New kid from Texas with some new kid questions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
Welcome from Krum, Texas.
Is your home area where the Maverick Cafe is?
I have stopped there a couple of times on my way through for breakfast. Decent food, not so great service though....
Seems there is a fire station nearby too, but not much else....
I have stopped there a couple of times on my way through for breakfast. Decent food, not so great service though....
Thanks man!

My wife left handed. Right eye dominated. She shoots Right handed . No?is wrong ask and you will receive

Hello from Tucker. As a guy in his 40’s who wants to become a hunter, I’m going to go ahead and apologize in advance for asking a LOT of newbie questions. Though I have done a good bit of fishing and a few bird hunts here and there, I’m really starting from the ground up. I don’t come from a “hunting family” so to speak, but as someone who wants to be more connected to the meat I eat and less connected to factory farming, I am willing to take my time, put in the work, and earn the opportunity to harvest my first animal. I would start with deer for my first “real” hunting experience.

A couple of preliminary questions:
  • Which forum is best to pose questions regarding rifle and optic choice? I assume Firearms, Reloading and Scopes?
  • Which forum is best to inquire about shooting technique and instruction? I am cross-eye dominant, so I’m going to need some instructor led range time, preferably close to Atlanta.
Thank you and I look forward to the journey!

jim
Only bad or stupid question is the one you don't ask. Everything else will just make you smarter.
Welcome from MD.
I spent some time in Tx back in the 70s.
Learned how to two step!
Almost married a girl down there

Latest posts

Back