• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New in New Hampshire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Cheshire County for you other NH residents are there any BP clubs in your area? I do shoot on my property but not to any great lengths.Despite it being the Free State many of the Massa$$’s neighbors complain about the noise. Thank the Lord for my one neighbor nothing stops them from shooting their unmentionables without distraction. They are awesome helped me a lot get through our first winter in 2019.

I checked the NMLRA club listings and was surprised to see no associated clubs. I think once I’m settled in there it would be nice to shoot with others. I will be joining the Cheshire County Club eventually but for now while I’m still residency in ny I use the local range.

Welcome to this great forum!
Joe

Cheshire looks like it has nice outdoor ranges, but $225 is a little steep to join. I was kinda leaning towards Pemmi Valley. Outdoor range, a bit less expensive, and it’s where woodswalk and primitive biathlon events are held.

Hi all,
So I’m new to the whole muzzle loading thing, I’ve been reading and lurking for a couple months and decided to finally join the mayhem. My current history obsession is the French and Indian War, and am assembling and making the soft kit for Primitive Biathlon.

I’ll do my best to read first, post second, and keep my politics to myself.

Looking forward to chewing the fat with you, learning, and possibly becoming a wise old grey beard in my own right (and boy is the grey starting to show).
Welcome from CT! You came to the right place. Almost everything I have learned about flintlocks over the last couple of years has been from the fine folks here.

Latest posts

Back