• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Holster and Revolver Bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy, Have been talking with one of our great members Freedom475 about making me a righthand crossdraw holster and Revolver Belt bag for my Whittneyville Dragoon. Both arrived today, his craftsmanship is incredible. Will be proud to use these for many years to come.
20230224_143430.jpg
20230224_143447.jpg

I can put a tin of caps, a small bag of balls and small powder flask in it.

Its 6" wide, 5.5" tall and 1.75 thick

A small powder flask even?
It sounds like it will hold everything you need.
Good size.

I was wondering that about the soldiers (officers?) that carried C&B pistols and how they reloaded. I thought they wore cap pouches and carried paper cartridges somehow. But I only see rifle/musket cartridge boxes and not smaller ones for pistol paper cartridges.

It seems some must have been loaded like you're doing.

That's a nice size for that.

A small powder flask even?
It sounds like it will hold everything you need.
Good size.

I was wondering that about the soldiers (officers?) that carried C&B pistols and how they reloaded. I thought they wore cap pouches and carried paper cartridges somehow. But I only see rifle/musket cartridge boxes and not smaller ones for pistol paper cartridges.

It seems some must have been loaded like you're doing.

That's a nice size for that.
I use a small flask for in the field like this on..

FIELD FLASK​
Compact easy-to-carry flask designed especially for hunters. Solid brass. Valve dispenser with 30 gr. spout. Holds approximately 2 oz of black powder or Pyrodex. Flask body measures 2 3/4" long x 1 1/2" dia. Flask spouts listed below are interchangeable. By Traditions.​
Description
Order No.
Price
Order Now
Field Flask
53-1292
$25.95
Out Of Stock​

Back