• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Hobby and new way to hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to black powder guns. Just recently got a Thompson 50 cal percussion cap rifle and 3 days ago my Pedersoli 50 cal and Uberti 44 cal percussion revolver came in. I have shot a couple of muzzleloaders before, but have never owned any till now. Looking forward to learning and meeting people. Oh, I am 61 yrs young.

Everyone here will be able to help you with any questions you might have. There have been many great discussions about patches, lubes, cleaning your guns, pouring your own ball, etc. Be sure to use the search feature to find interesting threads.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Everyone here will be able to help you with any questions you might have. There have been many great discussions about patches, lubes, cleaning your guns, pouring your own ball, etc. Be sure to use the search feature to find interesting threads.
Ohio Rusty ><>
I am pretty sure the search feature will get used extensively. Thanks for the info. Still have a few things to get.

Latest posts

Back