• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Guy from Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Where are you in Florida
The Florida Frontiersmen shoot the 1st weekend of the month South of Bartow in Homeland. Open to the public on Saturday

Welcome. Where are you in Florida
The Florida Frontiersmen shoot the 1st weekend of the month South of Bartow in Homeland. Open to the public on Saturday
I also heard from someone in here that in Ft White theres a 100yd range where traditional mL shooters get together on I think the 3rd Sat of the month & shoot only traditional ML's at close ranges. That info shouldn't be hard to find out. Outside of that, theres not much or nothing in the way of places to shoot muzzleloaders in the area he is in, I live 30 min form him & am fortunate enough to have my own 400yd shooting range on the property so I don't have to worry about somewhere to shoot. Its been hard finding ppl that I want to shoot with.

I also heard from someone in here that in Ft White theres a 100yd range where traditional mL shooters get together on I think the 3rd Sat of the month & shoot only traditional ML's at close ranges. That info shouldn't be hard to find out. Outside of that, theres not much or nothing in the way of places to shoot muzzleloaders in the area he is in, I live 30 min form him & am fortunate enough to have my own 400yd shooting range on the property so I don't have to worry about somewhere to shoot. Its been hard finding ppl that I want to shoot with.

Thanks for the info. I Went up to Port Malabar and shot with the Calusa Country Long Rifles two weeks ago. About an hour drive, very nice facility, and very nice people. Lucky you to be able to shoot in your back yard.

Latest posts

Back