• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from South Africa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum. I'm coming to Grahamstown later this year on 9 day Safari.
Howdy there partner! Thanks for the welcome. I really hope you enjoy your stay in South Africa as well as the Safari! All the best

Welcome from WA state and I have spent many days on the ground in RSA on hunting trips, and in transit, beautiful country.
Thanks BPnut! South Africa is indeed a beautiful country! It's just plagued by stupid politics. But hey, ain't that the going rate all over the world, right? Cheers!

Back