• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from S.W. Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horserod

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I don't know why I waited so long to join in on the fun at this web site....but, better late than never !!! Been burning black powder since '73. I love flintlocks and round ball. Am working on tuning in a .32 flint rifle. Just changed sights so it's back to the range to hopefully improve my groups. Look forward to making new friends here and enjoy my smoke poles more. Best Regards, Horserod

:thumbsup: Welcome to the MLF,good ta have ya here.32.cal my next flinter.Gotta get me one of them.I promised my wife it would be my last. :rotf: Griz

Welcome!! I have a .32 that I built, and love it! We don't have huntable squirrels around here, but I use it for grouse and snow hares.
It's addictive!! :shocked2:

Hi Tom, welcome. Let us know how those range trips work out for your load development.

Welcome to the MLF Tom! Glad you finally made it to camp. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some tales with us all.

Horserod said:
I don't know why I waited so long to join in on the fun at this web site....but, better late than never !!! Been burning black powder since '73. I love flintlocks and round ball. Am working on tuning in a .32 flint rifle. Just changed sights so it's back to the range to hopefully improve my groups. Look forward to making new friends here and enjoy my smoke poles more. Best Regards, Horserod

We were wondering the same thing.
Oh well, better late than never, is right! Now that you're here, tell us about those guns!

Horserod,
Welcome to the MLF..always nice to see
another Buckeye with us. Greene Co has a lot of history.You are probably more a Dayton,Cincy or
X fan than a Buckeye fan.But we are all Buckeyes,
just a bunch of nuts! :thumbsup: :rotf:
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hi Horserod,

Boy, glad to hear from you. You're pretty close to me (probably about 10 miles or so). Grew up near Bowersville and went to school there. That tells ya how old I am, heck they don'e even have a school in Bowersville now. :grin: Where do you shoot? I have a range at my house, plus shoot at the Columbus Muzzleloading Gun Club's range and their monthly shoots. Come on over some time. I mostly shoot a .36 flinter I built about 6 years ago. Not much bigger than a .32. A lot of fun, and I also enjoy shooting pistols a lot too. Maybe we can get togeather sometime, hopefully the weather will break soon. :thumbsup:

Take care, see ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back