• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined the Forum. Been shooting and hunting with a variety of modern guns over the past 50 years, but have all of 1 month experience with a muzzleloader (T/C Hawken .50 Cal flintlock) and not much more with a cap and ball revolver (Uberti Remington 1858 .44 Cal). Hoping to add a flintlock squirrel rifle in .32 or .36 Cal to my "collection" soon. And maybe a .54 Cal Jaeger for deer hunting down the road. Right now I'm just happy when I see smoke coming out of the barrel after I pull the trigger and there's a hole in the target somewhere near where I was aiming. I can already tell this is going to be a fun journey. Don't know why I waited so long to take the first step.
Welcome
Glad you joined

Just joined the Forum. Been shooting and hunting with a variety of modern guns over the past 50 years, but have all of 1 month experience with a muzzleloader (T/C Hawken .50 Cal flintlock) and not much more with a cap and ball revolver (Uberti Remington 1858 .44 Cal). Hoping to add a flintlock squirrel rifle in .32 or .36 Cal to my "collection" soon. And maybe a .54 Cal Jaeger for deer hunting down the road. Right now I'm just happy when I see smoke coming out of the barrel after I pull the trigger and there's a hole in the target somewhere near where I was aiming. I can already tell this is going to be a fun journey. Don't know why I waited so long to take the first step.
Welcome from Indiana PA, enjoy Journey

Latest posts

Back