• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from Delaware

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve been lurking on this forum for a few years. New to bp firearms. I’m mostly into repro revolvers but since I’ve been here I purchased two traditions Kentucky pistols, one percussion, one flintlock. I’ll see how they work out. Live in Delaware and my names Bill

Howdy and Welcome from Texas, Bill! 🤠
If you have questions, just ask, since there are folks here that have done everything that you're going to do, and a whole lot more.
And they have learned from their mistakes, so asking a question might save you from an Oh, Shi.....

I lived outside Newark (Brookside) back in the '60's. McD's burgers were $0.15, and I remember when they put 1 Million Sold on their sign. Stores were closed on Sunday, until the new 7-11 opened.
Where are you? It's not too big a state, but it has an incredible amount of early American history. 🇺🇸

If you have photos of your guns or where you shoot, show us! We love photos!
And be sure to jump on in if you find a topic that interests you.
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole! :thumb:

Back