• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New at 78 yrs old

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been shooting muzzleloaders (father's originals) since I could hold on to them at age 5 (father's deal, he liked to brag about my age and what he would have be pull the trigger one). Now at 83 I'm still pulling those triggers and smelling the rotten eggs (love that smell). We started our daughter at a young age as we did with the grand kids, fun times ... The more you shoot the more you'll enjoy the experience, have fun.

Welcome from Southwest Florida! I lived in Md for 38 years moved 23 years ago but I’m in Md now “Turkey Hunting with my Muzzleloader! Enjoy the Forum plenty to learn, teach, sell and one of the best parts buy on the classifieds!!! P S sent this from my blind!!’

Welcome sir. I'm coming up on 76, and MLs keeps me young and gets me out shooting/hunting. I may not make it so very far into the wildwood, but at least I'm out. I think I shoot as well as ever. As retired LEO, I can still qualify for my national carry permit with a 191 45acp. And hey, you and I are closer to our forever home than most of the lively, good lookin' youngsters here and we don't worry so much about young girls caring when we go to the range or the woods. I just hope our Lord is okay with flintlocks on that glorious other side. Keep looking up!

At 78...Just getting into muzzle loading. Never too late. Have a percussion, hopefully soon a flintlock.

Love the forum. Need all the info I can get.

Marty O
Live long and well my friend, enjoy the forum and shooting! I am 75 and have serious back and sciatica issues so I don’t shoot much but love the forum and it’s a great bunch of members. God Bless!

Back