• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Navy Arms 12 gauge sxs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To check to see if the barrels have any choke, use a dime. If the dime slides into the end of the barrel, there is no choke. If the dime won't go all the way in, then it probably has a modified choke in that barrel.
Ohio Rusty ><>
The dime is not reliable. 12 gauge guns, especially muzzleloaders, are not all bored .729. German guns (cartridge) were often bored around .720. The older Pedesolis that I have are bored just about .710. If you have an extractor tip, you can skewer a wad onto it and get a p

This is correct, but only for 12 gauge - a dime won't fit into a full choke barrel, but it will fit snugly into a modified and somewhat loosely into an improved cylinder. This is not a good test for a jug choked barrel.

Not at this time. Trying to thin the herd. Thanks for the response.

Hay Dave…. Don’t give up… This one may still be available…… it is a like new condition….

Yes, it is still available. Thanks for the many questions and comments.

Hello sorry for not getting back to you after you took stock measurements. But the comb appeared to be lower on the Early like 1970's Pedersoli 12ga. SxS. I purchased one build in 1976 (like new condition) After shipping and insurance have $900.00 in mine so yours will sell to the right person..Hang in there...

Thanks for the response. Yes, this one is “like new “ condition. Have fun with your sxs….

Back