• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Pedersoli 12 Gauge SxS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m looking for a really clean Pedersoli SxS in 12 gauge. I’m interested in one with fixed chokes and chrome lined barrels. I’d also consider a 20 gauge.
I’d love one with browned barrels but blue will work too. PM me with what you have.

I've only heard from that guy here in my home state of Texas that scams folks out of money.
I'm hoping one of y'all with a nice shotgun in the safe will consider letting it go. I plan to get out and hunt ducks dove and other assorted flying game birds. I have a single barrel but have decided a second follow up shot would be nice.

Stay patient, somebody will come up with one for you. I just recently purchased a nice 12 gauge Pedersoli on this forum choked IC/M. It is a late 70's model that is very light. I purchased it more for carrying for pheasant hunting. For duck hunting you probably want a little heavier one possibly. You might search back on the for sale section. I found mine from an older post that hadn't sold yet.

Stay patient, somebody will come up with one for you. I just recently purchased a nice 12 gauge Pedersoli on this forum choked IC/M. It is a late 70's model that is very light. I purchased it more for carrying for pheasant hunting. For duck hunting you probably want a little heavier one possibly. You might search back on the for sale section. I found mine from an older post that hadn't sold yet.
Thanks. I have gone back and contacted a few folks. You’re right - one will show up. I commented mostly just to bring this back up the page. I also though a few of us that have been around would chuckle at the “good ‘ol boy from Texas” remark.

I have an extra 12 gauge with a full and mod choke with browned barrels that I am not using. I would have to dig around in the safe to find it. I'm sure its way, way in the back.

I can see it in the safe, looks like the barrels are blued. Bought it off of Track of the Wolf. Quickly realized that I can hardly keep track of one barrel much less two. Oh, and I'm from Texas, better keep an eye on me.

I have this one I would sell. It was imported by Replica arms and I have owned since it was new in 1972. It isn't as new but it is very good condition in my opinion. The left side of the stock came filled just as you see in the pictures below. If you are interested pm me.
20231208_143948.jpg
17020704479446381029904509994205.jpg20231208_150433.jpg20231208_143908.jpg
20231208_151113.jpg
20231208_144000.jpg20231208_143826.jpg

Attachments

• 20231208_151113.jpg
    20231208_151113.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I have this one I would sell. It was imported by Replica arms and I have owned since it was new in 1972. It isn't as new but it is very good condition in my opinion. The left side of the stock came filled just as you see in the pictures below. If you are interested pm me.View attachment 275132View attachment 275138View attachment 275133View attachment 275136View attachment 275139View attachment 275137View attachment 275134
Hello Riggerjon,
That Replica Arms price seems quite fair at $134.95, does that price still stand?
Put my name on it!

These 70's built 12 gauges in my opinion are the cats meow for a upland carrying gun weighting in at under 6lbs. With a slip on pad or just wearing a hunting jacket they take a 1 1/4oz load very nicely for there light weight. It appears to be a twin to my Pedersoli so I'm sure it was built by them and marketed by Replica Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back