• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

N Massachusetts Voo?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was a wondering if'n there was many abody that might be interested in having a casual weekend Ron-D-Voo / Shoot in Central Massachusetts?

It would be a mix crowd, Handgonnes to Matchlocks to Flintlocks to Percussion to Breech Loaders. Blanket shoots would be encouraged. Don't see why we can have a couple of archery and throwing events to boot.

I have a site in mind where we can handle camping and maybe a tin tee pee or two.

Basically a meet and greet where everyone gets a chance to see whats on the other side of the hill.

Sutlers and blanket traders would of course be welcomed. Just have to see when the weather is fair and the time don't tromp on someone's moccasins.

Wadda ya thunk? :m2c:

Hey Moose Meat,

Where are the two you are referring to? I live in NH and would love another vous close to home.

Don ::

Canton, Maine October 8,9,10 Home of the ancient ones. Its over by Jay Maine you can almost hit New Hampshire with a rock. You got any in New Hampshire.

None of any size that I'm aware of. There is the Muster in the Mountains in Jefferson NH I think in September. The Orininal Primitive NE was near my home in Laconia back on Memorial Day weekend.

Don

The Ancient Ones vous only brings about 100 people but it is very high quality. It is a very primitive site about 5 miles in on a dirt road. We dont punch paper it is all woods walks. rifle,smoothbore,knife and hawk,and archery. It has a feel of a family get together. Its all about having fun singing,dancing we have some very talented musicians. I can get you contact info and directions if you wish. I go with my father in-law and two of his buddies. it is a very friendly event. If you get the northwoods sporting journal. The column (smoke in the woods) is written by Ray Hamilton he is an old member of the club even he could help you with info I belive he publishes his email in the journal

Hi guys, if you put something together for Mass, I would be interested. I have'nt got a gun yet, but would like to see others shooting flintlocks. Would be a great learning experience!

This sounds like a great idea...there are a bunch of fella in central mass that would be up for this, it's hard to find a site for this, mostly have to go to a free state like NH.

Keep me posted,

Regards,

Paul Irish
Millbury
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back