• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Woods Runner from Kibler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

German Jäger

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hello Fellows,
Today i send you Impressions of my new WoodsRunner in .54!i like it absolut its well balanced an ight a perfect stalking Rifle ! It was a Joy to take it out!

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpeg
    IMG_1248.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Your rifle turned out beautiful. Eventually I will turn my full attention to my 54 Woodsrunner, still unfinished since April, it's been a busy rendezvous season for me.

thank you for all you good Words! Yes its my Woodsrunner on the Picture i take the Picture Yesterday on our Huntingwalk👍🏻has anyone a Woodsrunner in Walnut? I wish some Pictures of it!

Hello Fellows,
Today i send you Impressions of my new WoodsRunner in .54!i like it absolut its well balanced an ight a perfect stalking Rifle ! It was a Joy to take it out!
Howdy and Welcome from Texas!
Great photos of a great rifle and a wonderful companion!

Everything in Germany is so neat and ordered.
Even the trees are perfectly straight!
Looks like an IKEA purchaser's dream!

We visited Germany twice, and we fell in love with the country.
Ramstein, Kaiserslautern, Hofbrau House in Munich, up to Garmisch, back to Frankfurt, and all over. Loved Neuschwanstein Castle and the town of Oberammergau. Wish I could see the Passion Play.

And in Texas, there are lots of German communities settled in the 1800's, including Schulenberg, New Ulm, and Cat Spring. The Germans were known as hard workers and good carpenters. The Painted Churches of central Texas are major attractions to the small towns.
https://thedaytripper.com/the-painted-churches-road-trip/
Again, Welcome, and please post lots of photos. I left a piece of my heart over there... 😍

Thank you for all your good words, but in Germany also many rules and many restrictions in the hunting area so not in all countries in Germany you can use black powder rifles. It’s a grey zone. The Joule Rules ar mean Catridge Ammo ectl. Slugs ans Roundball. here in my hunting area, the Deers are in life at this time and all hunters looks for a good trophy at this morning I was in the woods with my dog and the good deer passes me at 50 yards devils so many trees that I can’t shoot him so he have Lück and I must learn more stalking and shooting at low distance

Latest posts

Back