• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new rifle!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazo kid

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, I'm excited over it! Drove north 2-1/2 hours to meet the builder/friend half way. Here are some particulars:
Rice premium Beck profile C weight
.58 cal., 42", swamped, radius groove rifling
White Lightning vent liner, Chambers LH lock
hand forged/hand made butt plate, side plate, trigger guard, trigger, coin silver inlays, front and rear sights, thimbles, entry pipe, nose cap, barrel keys, ramrod tip/worm, and toe plate. The stock blank was hand picked at the CLA show. I wish I could have taken better photos, but I'm kind laid up with an upper respiratory infection at the present and the sun light is being very fickle.Maybe if anyone is interested, I can take some photos outside in a couple of days...if it's not snowing :rotf:
Beckb.jpg

Beckstylec.jpg

Beckstyled.jpg

That looks to be extremeley nice. It will be good when you get around to taking some more photos of it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: That there is one heck of a beauty.Good luck and manny rewarding days afield with it.Get well sir.Griz

Congrats..Love the wood and metal finish..great looking glow about it!
Love the details..
Will this be your new Rondy rifle?
Looking forward to a range report and pic's when your up to speed.
"Merry Christmas"..Enjoy..

Now those pics ain't too bad, real nice wood.
good lookin' rifle. That's the kind I like, the wide flat butt. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

I don't even know how to shoot left handed,but I would be willing to learn :wink: Very nice gun, congratulations!

Please do post more pics when you're feeling better. I'll bet I'm not the only one who'd love to see more details of your new rifle.

Congrats on your new toy.

That sure is one supper nice rifle!! The workmanship and wood are outstanding! :hatsoff:
Hope you are on the mend and back to normal real soon!
Enjoy you new toy. :thumbsup:
Dusty :wink:

makeumsmoke said:
Congrats..Love the wood and metal finish..great looking glow about it!
Love the details..
Will this be your new Rondy rifle?
Looking forward to a range report and pic's when your up to speed.
"Merry Christmas"..Enjoy..
Yeah, that's what my wife said....also Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day.... :rotf: :wink:

very nice EM.. built by a company man? I'm going to winter camp for a day trip been 6 years or so since I was there.. need to see old friends....need any potassium nitrate for match cord? will have some there...chuck

Chuck Thom said:
very nice EM.. built by a company man? I'm going to winter camp for a day trip been 6 years or so since I was there.. need to see old friends....need any potassium nitrate for match cord? will have some there...chuck
Chuck, check your PT. Yes, built by one of our own ONWCo guys. Em

Latest posts

Back