• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My New Powder Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earle Varney

32 Cal.
Reaction score
DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

I bought this as a very basic horn, from Half Brother at Vous, he had done a ggod job. I asked my youger brother if he would mind tapering the opening a little more and this was what he did. My jaw dropped. Anyway I don't normally post pictures, but I wanted to share this.
DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Thanks fella, I aprreciate your praise. I was so excited to show it off and thought this was the perfect place.

WOW that is very different but an outstanding piece! :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

I feel like a little school kid with that horn. I have now shown it to co workers that have no idea what a powder horn is. I have passed on all your remarks, he is the true artist.

Looking forward to seeing it soon. Hope to see you in Canton, in two weeks....

Pease

Back