• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40cal

40 Cal.
Reaction score
My Knife was made by Scott Summerville. Scott has made me 3 knives so far I will post more later I am still learning how this works this is my first post I hope it comes out right.

PA230002.jpg

I concur, that's real purdy. I like the mellow old timey look. I bet it feels good in your hand too :thumbsup:

Yes he made the sheath also he has made me 3 knives and they all come with sheaths he does a very good job the bowie knife he made for me was made to look like an old one and it come out just like I had pictured it. It does feel real good I got it a couple months ago and really havent got to wear it yet but I will soon. Thanks.

The knife looks great and so does the picture. What are the dimensions of the knife? What do you plan to use it for?

Thanks its 15" end to end and. Right now I will carry it just for show. My son and I want to go on a trec and I will carry it and use it for whatever I need to I would really like to use it instead of just wearing it. We have never been on one and looking forward to our first trec. We live in Indiana and dont even know where to start. Thanks again.

There are a few loop trails in the Hoosier National Forrest that are 8-13 miles. I seem to recall a loop trail that was 25-30 miles. I'll try to look it up.

Back