• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Latest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Again for all of the positive comments, I do appreciate it.

Here are a few picks of my first rifle, built in '06 because I wanted a custom rifle. This is my daily rifle and still shoots well enough to bring home the goodies.

I asked the master to build me a rifle then apprenticed myself to him to do as much of the work as he would let me do, this is the result of that colaberation.

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

Thanks Again for all the positive comments, It is a bit like therapy creating these as well as some of the stuff that goes with them.

Man, you have more talant in your pinky finger than I could ever dream of having with work like that. Great work :bow:

I don't know that its talent so much as a desire to do well, I bought books and studied pictures as well as looking at original furniture carving to see how the carving was formed, the engraving is different, still, I don't practice as I should, just go after it and manipulate the work.

I really need to put more time into this art form to realize the true potential of the piece, guess I need to "man up" and quit my day job, kinda force the issue an all.

I don't create anything that I would'nt use on a daily basis, no matter how nice the carving or engraving might be, its kinda useless if afraid to use it.

Thanks Again for the positive comments.

Excellant work, you are very privelidged to have had an experianced builder guide you.I was on the 3rd or 4th pic before i noticed it was a caplock hehe.

Latest posts

Back