• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Huntin' Pardner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huntinfool

45 Cal.
Reaction score
"Rascal" The Wonder Mutt!!

Ras2IMGP0040.jpg

He never complains about the weather. He's always ready to go with me. He loves getting wet!

RasMal0343.jpg

He always get's his prey!

Raswoodiedrake363.jpg

RasBlindMal0348.jpg

:redthumb:

Chuck

A fine looking friend and I bet he never talks back
We have a dad blame cat :shake: :shake: :shake:
Maybe I should take it huntin' :shocking: :thumbsup:

Gee, if I could find a man that could do all that stuff. Hey, any of you guys ever skin the necks of the ducks??? I need some duck necks for a project. I could use a man for a project... :shake: :eek: :shocking: but that is another story.

A fine looking friend and I bet he never talks back
We have a dad blame cat :shake: :shake: :shake:
Maybe I should take it huntin' :shocking: :thumbsup:

Yea Grizz if I took a cat huntin' he'd probably never make it back!! :cry:

What ya need tipis? Vertbrae? Ya gonna make a necklace or sumthin?! I usually just fillet the breast of the ducks and geese I get.

Now ya got my curiosity up.
What pray tell is your project? :what:

Chuck

How 'bout skinned cat necks, would they work fer yore project?? :crackup:

YMHS
rollingb

We have a dad blame cat

Maybe I should take it huntin'

I kid you not, when I was newly married I use to have an all black cat that would accompany me squirrel hunting up my back hill. He'd stay with me . . . until I took the first shot. Then I would always find him waiting at the back door when I returned. He always got a squirrel kidney, and he thought that was pretty all right. I "hunted" with him this way for two seasons.

He would also play fetch for hours with a thrown paper wad.

I cried for a week when that fool cat tangled with a car and lost. So smart, and sooo stupid. It hurt me so that I still remember the day was May 8th, 1984. The three that followed over the years have all been meatloafs compared to him.

Earlier this month Jake, my terrier, adopted a 4 week old +/-female kitten he found in a box at a Dunkin Donuts parking lot. The two of them play like idiots and, if it survives being his favorite squeeky toy, has potential to be a good cat. Any 1 lb kitten that repeatedly attacks a 30 lb terrier has a winning attitude.

Thats incredible. I guess there are some good cats, To better describe the cat we have, my wife and kids nicknamed the cat "Satan", does that tell you anything? I keep hopeing that someday it will run away, never to be heard from again ::

Need the blue/green feathers of the duck 76yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne78c...with skin attached. The cat...i named Turtle...just hit the keyboard on the computer. If I could teach it to spell this would be easier.

The whole neck is used on pipe stems for old decorations. A little hard to get them here in Fla.

Need the blue/green feathers of the duck 76yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne78c...with skin attached. The cat...i named Turtle...just hit the keyboard on the computer. If I could teach it to spell this would be easier.

The whole neck is used on pipe stems for old decorations. A little hard to get them here in Fla.

Thet cat spells better'n me!! :redthumb:

Didn't happen to name'im after "Brass Turtle" did ya????

No!!! she is named turtle because her coat is dappled like a turtle shell and she is slow as hell when I want something. She adopted me a while back. Being a Dog person, this is a new experience for me. Can't figure out how to teach a cat to carry its own travoius and fetch the paper.

Huntinfool

I love Labs. I have two chocolates now but my first chocolate was my hunting partner and she is still watching for birds in waterdog heaven.

I am webmaster for an artist in Pine Island, MN. She mostly paints dogs and horses from photos. You must believe me, your top photo would make an excellent painting by her or anybody that does that kind of work. I wish I had photos of my dogs as good as that one.
:thumbsup:

A painting of my older of our two current dogs is on the right in the first row on her website.
Jean's Log Cabin Studio

Huntinfool,
that first picture of Rascal is a classic. :imo:

thanks for sharing it with us.

snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kudus fellows he's a member of the family. I wouldn't take no amount of $ for him :nono: it'd be like selling my kid.

Anybody that has had a Lab knows what I'm talkin' about. Huh, Frank! :redthumb:

Chuck

Back