• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Flat Horn Set

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akapennypincher

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Flat Horn Set Made by Skip Haymaker of Pennsylvania:

Horn.JPG

Horn1.JPG

Would like to get a Round Horn Set + Shot Flash from skip. His work is GREAT

Really nice wish I had that kind of talent! :master: :imo: :m2c: :thumbsup:

Beautiful horns!I have made a few,schrimshawed one,but no where near as nice as yours.Question why is the neck on the priming horn cut the way it is?Hope this isn't a stupid question.Is it to make priming easier,so you can see the powder?Thanks for the photos...Pete

VERY NICE!!! thanks for sharing.
snake-eyes :applause: :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Penny Pincher.....I somehow missed this. Came acorss it this morning, and want to say that I think this is a work to be "right proud of"....I certainly would be.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Russ

hey pennypincher thats a nice pair of horns that skip made, a friend of skip's showed me the horn skip made for him and thats what got me started in building horns myself.. if you see skip tell him dustin's buddy said to say hello :)

Back