• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading club in western or central NY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody in NY know a good blackpowder orientated club? I live in Seneca Falls, and would like to find a place fairly close. I don't reeneact, but would like to find a group easy on a newcomer that does F&I to War of 1812 period stuff.

As an aside how many members belong to clubs and what is your clubs emphasis?

Thanks!

Keith, we have this organization. It's called the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association. The purpose of this organization is the advancement of the black powder sports, both shooting and reenacting. If you contact the NMLRA in Friendship,IN, they will put you in touch with a regional field represenative for your area that will have a list of all of the affiliated clubs in your region. They have a web site.

You can also get in touch with nearby historic sites. Many have groups of volunteers that assist the sites and the members often belong to other clubs as well, often with shooting being part of their agenda. They usually welcome a new learner.

Back