• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleblast magazine?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom in nc

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I think I'd like to have some back issues of Muzzleblast magazine but I've never really had the opportunity to examine any. Can someone show me a pic or three and give me an idea of the content? I would like to know ake sure they're not thin magazines and 90 percent ads.

If I can ever get the NMLRA website to work I plan to join. I understand that members can look at issues online. I'll try again, have tried several times so far.

Good Luck getting in touch with anyone at the NMLRA for the next few weeks..
They’re busy getting things ready for the Fall. Shoot next month..

You can view Muzzleblast online if you are a Member… possibly if your not I’m not certain..

Their website sometimes is hard too navigate, even though I’ve used it several times before..

Go here to join: Join the NMLRA Today — The NMLRA

Magazine type select "Digital"

Time period select "1 year"

Cost is $35. Paper subscription is $50. With both, you get access to an online collection of most of the issues since day 1 (not all, not even all of them in the past ten years, but the vast majority of them). Once you get confirmation of your membership, go here and log in: Membership Benefits — The NMLRA The back issues are accessible once you log in as a member.

Back