• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Moving On

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is surprizing several have sold at auction here in the UK and gone to the States
Feltwad
If you're thinking of parting with anything else, please let me know! I've been looking for a punt gun, preferably a local one to me (Essex, Suffolk). I may put a bid in, for this one.

If you're thinking of parting with anything else, please let me know! I've been looking for a punt gun, preferably a local one to me (Essex, Suffolk). I may put a bid in, for this one.
Holts have added a image to the entrée today it is a sound gun converted from flint and used on Grafham water area before it became a reservoir . There have been a lot of interest if you going to bid good luck I am only parting with it because it is now too heavy for me to handle.
Feltwad

The 6th January 2022 will see this punt gun sold at Holts Uk in their sealed bid auction Lot2062A. Good luck if you are bidding
Feltwad
100_4283.JPG

Back