• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Most basic (read cheap yet with plugs) powder horn from Canada idealy (no duty fees)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 63 anniversary is coming soon and my wife asked me what I wanted. Owning a cheap old belgian late 1800s percussion SxS shotgun, I figured that a cheap powder horn might be a good thing to go with it. I don't want something engraved, it would be like putting stylish hubcaps on a wreck. Lol Just something very how you say...? Plain Jane? Used would be even better for my shotgun is far from being A+.

Josh Canuck
Quebec, Canada

My 63 anniversary is coming soon and my wife asked me what I wanted. Owning a cheap old belgian late 1800s percussion SxS shotgun, I figured that a cheap powder horn might be a good thing to go with it. I don't want something engraved, it would be like putting stylish hubcaps on a wreck. Lol Just something very how you say...? Plain Jane? Used would be even better for my shotgun is far from being A+.

Josh Canuck
Quebec, Canada
Try loyalist arms they might have or know someone how does .

Order up a horn and in an afternoon or less you will have just what you want.. you can find them on Ebay or "Powderhorns and MOre"......I buy old beat up horns (not vintage/antique) on ebay cheap, and reuse them.

Make your own. I’d never made before but here it is and I use it all the time. It’s a fun project.

IMG_1359.jpeg

Being with Amazon Prime, it took only 2 days to get my powder horn delivered. And it was well protected too! Kudos to SZCO Supplies, BALTIMORE, MD which sell in Canada from their seller in Ontario. And the horn has some engraving done on it which is good too. And at 26$ Canadian I didn't risk much. All in all, I'm pretty glad with what I got!

Attachments

• bien emballée la corne à poudre.jpg
    bien emballée la corne à poudre.jpg
    724.9 KB · Views: 0
  • environ 26$ canadiens.JPEG
    environ 26$ canadiens.JPEG
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Together.JPEG
    Together.JPEG
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
Being with Amazon Prime, it took only 2 days to get my powder horn delivered. And it was well protected too! Kudos to SZCO Supplies, BALTIMORE, MD which sell in Canada from their seller in Ontario. And the horn has some engraving done on it which is good too. And at 26$ Canadian I didn't risk much. All in all, I'm pretty glad with what I got!
like that

Back