• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Moose Milk (stumpkiller)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharp Shooter

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey stumpkiller, do you sell moose milk? I am interested in trying it but I do not wan't to make up a whole bunch.

Sharp Shooter said:
Hey stumpkiller, do you sell moose milk? I am interested in trying it but I do not wan't to make up a whole bunch.

Couldn;t you just tke the formula and cut it in half, quarter, etc...?

look up ZONIE as a member and check posts by him... IIRC, he posted a small batch recipe for that not too long ago. it made a pint or a cup I think. same recipe scaled down.
This forum has some nice tools that allow us to do those sorta things!

Brett

In fact, I used Zonie's conversion and made both moose milk and moose snot. Came out to two bottles of juice and two altoid tins of snot (plus a little I poured into a bag and prelubed some patches). Good stuff, can't recommend it enough, as others have already stated. :hatsoff:

I just mixed up the original amount in a 1 liter pop bottle. You have to buy the same amount of ingredients to make it no matter how small a batch you make.

Sharp Shooter,
It won't spoil, make up a batch of milk
and snot. By the time you get what you need for
the recipes, you will have enough for the full
batch. It's not the only thing I use but it should
be.
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Back