• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Miroku 1861

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the tracking say? Delayed or lost? What was the delivery date supposed to be? I'd be raising hell if it were me.
Tracking says it is at the post office wgere it started. Post office says they don't have it. USPS won't do anything until one week after it was first tracked, which is now. Was supposed to be delivered the 21st then after the 21st tracking said they had no date for delivery.

Tracking says it is at the post office wgere it started. Post office says they don't have it. USPS won't do anything until one week after it was first tracked, which is now. Was supposed to be delivered the 21st then after the 21st tracking said they had no date for delivery.
Well I wouldn't be surprised if it just shows up in the next few days. I've had no tracking updates for days then the box just shows up. If it doesn't and they keep giving you the runaround I'd let them know that it was a antique firearm and you will be notifying the ATF of a possible stolen firearm through the USPS. I bet that will light a fire under them. As far as insurance claims I believe that has to be done on the seller/ shipper side. If the seller put insurance on it in the first place.
Good luck and keep us updated.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if it just shows up in the next few days. I've had no tracking updates for days then the box just shows up. If it doesn't and they keep giving you the runaround I'd let them know that it was a antique firearm and you will be notifying the ATF of a possible stolen firearm through the USPS. I bet that will light a fire under them. As far as insurance claims I believe that has to be done on the seller/ shipper side. If the seller put insurance on it in the first place.
Thanks Rock. Seller did insure and I am hoping it just shows up this week. Good idea on how to kindle the fire. Seller has been great about helping with this, and that's what a brotherhood like this is about.

This happens with hair-pulling regularity. It's like, "Surprise!"

Insurance is pointless. I tried to make a claim for a damage antique rifle and was DENIED since the item was a "firearm".

I had a bit of fun. Bought an assortment of .32 cleaning tools from TOTW. They came from Minneapolis to Tulsa quickly. Then they were returned from Tulsa to Minneapolis distribution. Remained at Minneapolis a couple of days. Then returned to Tulsa by a different route, on to me at Lake Eufaula. Took several days longer than USPS delivery date first indicated. :rolleyes: Polecat 🦨

Bad weather has shuffled things. I am day 7 late on a FedEx delivery from Graf's, day4 late on a USPS delivery from Log Cabin. Hung up in the midwest due to weather. USPS showed up out of the blue also with no tracking since leaving OH

Insurance is pointless. I tried to make a claim for a damage antique rifle and was DENIED since the item was a "firearm".

I dont sell frearms, after all guns kill people, they are EVIL. Grow up and get with it.

When I dont sell/ship my firearms that I dont have I dont list them as "replica props" and triple insure them. No problems yet.

Re time & delays etc......., as Bigsky said I have had many say delayed delivery dates, then no info for days, then knock knock, knock, here they area, mostly on time or early.

Musket arrived yeaterday afternoon ssfe and sound. Have a nice restoration project to work on. Stock is nicely stained and has an oil finish. Lock internals are good and tight. Bore not bad at all. Will take a while to work the pitting out but I enjoy projects like this. When done I'll take her to the range and use it a lot in living history programs, something an old NPS park ranger like me loves to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back