• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Military style flintlock pistol wanted

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan55770

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking for a shootable military style flintlock pistol I doesn't matter whether it's a reproduction or not and my budget is 700.

I have this one I'll sell for $700 plus actual shipping. It's a set of original parts someone has stocked up fairly well.
Mike

Attachments

• 20230618_130915.jpg
    20230618_130915.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230618_130932.jpg
    20230618_130932.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I have a .58 cal. rifled flintlock Harpers Ferry pistol I will part with for $450.00 plus actual postage & insurance if this style of pistol interests you.
I purchased this pistol a couple years back from a forum member & never got around to shooting it.
I'll post photos if interested.
The seller aged the pistol so it appears more original & the rifled bore is like new & the lock sparks well.
Relic shooter
Kuna, Idaho

I have a .58 cal. rifled flintlock Harpers Ferry pistol I will part with for $450.00 plus actual postage & insurance if this style of pistol interests you.
I purchased this pistol a couple years back from a forum member & never got around to shooting it.
I'll post photos if interested.
The seller aged the pistol so it appears more original & the rifled bore is like new & the lock sparks well.
Relic shooter
Kuna, Idaho
Pictures of my 1807 Harpers Ferry flintlock with .58 cal. rifled bore.

As mentioned above the forum member I bought this pistol from a couple years ago had aged the finish to look more original so it shows normal field use. The lock functions perfect & the internal parts show no wear.
The lock still retains it's case hardened finish & throws a shower of sparks into the pan if small pistol flints are used.
I will include a couple extra quality flints.
If your not interested I'll post it for sale on the forum.
Thanks for your consideration.
Relic shooter
Kuna, Idaho

Attachments

• 1807 Harpers Ferry, lockside view.jpg
    1807 Harpers Ferry, lockside view.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1807 Harpers Ferry, leftside view.jpg
    1807 Harpers Ferry, leftside view.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Harpers Ferry bore photo.jpg
    Harpers Ferry bore photo.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Pictures of my 1807 Harpers Ferry flintlock with .58 cal. rifled bore.

As mentioned above the forum member I bought this pistol from a couple years ago had aged the finish to look more original so it shows normal field use. The lock functions perfect & the internal parts show no wear.
The lock still retains it's case hardened finish & throws a shower of sparks into the pan if small pistol flints are used.
I will include a couple extra quality flints.
If your not interested I'll post it for sale on the forum.
Thanks for your consideration.
Relic shooter
Kuna, Idaho
I'm interested if the OP is not.

Nobody snapped the Harper's Ferry pistol up so as time permits I'll put it & some other of my other guns I can no longer shoot up for sale later on the 'for sale' section along with my forum ID & date.
Relic shooter

Back