• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Michael Moore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KB,
yea, but rosie has a better looking mustache :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

i wonder.. if you put both of them on a deserted island together.... would they go extinct :hmm: :: :: ::

OH my GAWD!!! Oh my GAWD!!! I just had this mental image of Rosie O'Dog-Face and Mikey Moore-on neked on an island........YUCK! Now I gotto go poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Any gun owner that has a problem with Fox News should have THEIR head examined. They are the only real news out there. And thanks for reminding me of that pompous weazel faced sack of lard.

You just insulted a bunch of weazels!

And sacks of lard.

Jon

Imagine how much propaganda was shoved down our throats long before we had talk radio, the internet, and Fox News? It is by the grace of God that we still have some freedom left!

Blahman,

Watch where you kick Gasbag Mike. You could cause a brain concussion.

-Ray :crackup:

You guys have gone too far and have ticked off Fat Mikey. I just heard that his next project is "Muzzleloading rifles.... Early American Assault Weapons and the Neanderthals who shoot them." We're in for it now!! :haha:

I like what Clint Eastwood said to Mikey Moron recently... He said "If you ever show up knocking on my door like you did Charlton Heston, I will kill you". And then when everyone laughed, he said "I'm serious, I will kill you".

ROFLMAO, I love Clint Eastwood! :haha: :applause: :crackup: I even named my dog after him. :crackup:

I like what Clint Eastwood said to Mikey Moron recently... He said "If you ever show up knocking on my door like you did Charlton Heston, I will kill you". And then when everyone laughed, he said "I'm serious, I will kill you".
I heard about that too. I've been hoping ever since that Mikey would try it! ::Unfortunately, I don't think he has the b@lls to go up against Clint. :boohoo: :thumbsup:

it couldn't happen to a more deserving person, however, if it actually did happen and some one shot him, the liberal news media would crucify anyone that even mentioned guns. He would end up being the poster boy for the likes of Kennedy, Schummer, Brokaw...

Always did like Clint, since his young'un days as Rowdy Yates on Rawhide. Head 'em up, move 'em out.

allways did like clint ..... whish he would have said domething like..."do you feel lucky?...PUNK)
at least there are a few smart people in hillary wood :: :crackup:

go ahead and show up at Clint's front door, "IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
snake-eyes :peace: :) :applause:

No one said that Mr. Moron should be shot...I think he should be beat to death with a loaf of stale french bread. How's that for poetic justice?

Oh gosh, don't use French bread, then it'll become an international crime and the Unided Nations will become involved, and they'll form a comittee, that will cause them to think about it, and don't use black Russian bread, I don't even want to think about that. Why not just have Ted Kennedy give him a ride over a bridge, with Rosie in the back seat. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh gosh, don't use French bread, then it'll become an international crime and the Unided Nations will become involved, and they'll form a comittee, that will cause them to think about it, and don't use black Russian bread, I don't even want to think about that. Why not just have Ted Kennedy give him a ride over a bridge, with Rosie in the back seat. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I hope they're not neked .....oh my GAWD, get me my rusty spoon again!!!!!

Back