• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Michael Moore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olgriz

40 Cal.
Reaction score
This was emailed to me, and I think there are people on the forum that will be interested in it. Personally I can't stand the banana slug, but that's just my personal opinion.

NEWS RELEASE

'BODYGUARD BUST' PROVES MICHAEL MOORE IS LESS THAN HONEST ABOUT GUN LAWS

The arrest of a man identified by Fox News as a bodyguard for anti-gun film director Michael Moore by New York Port Authority Police Wednesday evening proves that Moore is an elitist who thinks it is fine for him to have armed security, while he has endeavored to disarm other law-abiding Americans, the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) said today.

Adding to the irony, said SAF Founder Alan M. Gottlieb, is the fact that bodyguard Patrick Burke was arrested for violating the kind of Draconian gun law that Moore and his extremist gun control contemporaries would support. Burke was reportedly arrested at JFK International Airport when he declared his firearm at the ticket counter, as required by law when traveling.

New York authorities habitually arrest private citizens at airports around the state when they declare firearms as required by law, and do not have a New York firearms license. It is a technicality that has tripped up many travelers who may simply be going through the state on their way to or from other destinations.

"Michael Moore is a world-class hypocrite for campaigning against the gun rights of law-abiding citizens, while having an armed bodyguard," Gottlieb observed. "Unfortunately for Mr. Burke, who is reportedly licensed to carry a firearm in Florida and California, he has been tripped up by the same anti-gun mentality espoused by his elitist employer. Sadly, if criminal charges are pursued, it will be Mr. Burke, not his boss, who takes the fall, possibly losing his gun rights in the process, because possession of an unlicensed gun in New York is a felony.

"Like so many other arrogant Hollywood anti-gunners, Michael Moore obviously considers his life more important than the lives of all the people he would disarm," Gottlieb stated. "His malevolence toward the rights of gun owners only adds to the hypocrisy of this case.

"Naturally," Gottlieb concluded, "we would be delighted to recommend a suitable lawyer from the SAF attorney referral list to represent Mr. Burke. And we're certain Malevolent Michael will happily pick up the tab."

The Second Amendment Foundation is the nation's oldest and largest tax-exempt education, research, publishing and legal action group focusing on the Constitutional right and heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Founded in 1974, The Foundation has grown to more than 600,000 members and supporters and conducts many programs designed to better inform the public about the consequences of gun control. SAF has previously funded successful firearms-related suits against the cities of Los Angeles; New Haven, CT; and San Francisco on behalf of American gun owners, a lawsuit against the cities suing gun makers & an amicus brief & fund for the Emerson case holding the Second Amendment as an individual right.

-END-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Please e-mail, distribute, and circulate to friends and family >
Copyright

Hahahaha. Sounds like he has a little "Rosie O'Donnell like problem." I am sick of these people wagging their fingers at us with their moral superiority. No wonder they're not winning any hearts and minds, much less any elections. I watch in dismay as my beloved Democrat party becomes these people.

This is not, by any means, a new situation surrounding these sort of people whether they be Hollywood/celebrity types or politicians. And their rhetoric sounds like a recording when spewing thier anti-gun drivel.

It amazes me that more people are not figuring out that if these people want a firearm or armed body guard for personal protection, why do they publicly speak against others having that same privilege.

Kind of makes ya wonder what else they lie about! Or at least that is how I think about them.

The arrest of a man identified by Fox News
"We report, you decide...":youcrazy::youcrazy::youcrazy::youcrazy:

The only thing worse than Michael Moore, is Fox News.

The only thing worse than Michael Moore, is Fox News.

Nope, ya got to put CBS and Dan Rather right up there too. I sent them an e-mail the other day with my feelings on them keeping him on after his last big goof. Didn't expect to get a reply from them, and so far i haven't. But none of the media tells you anything except what they want you to hear, and that is all pretty much biased against everything most of us believe in.

Fox News Rules! If they put a slant on the events of the day at least they slant it towards my way of thinking. I am a proud patriot and a flag waver and I have no problem with the pledge of allegience.

JJ,
would'nt it be nice to just get the news the way it
is and not slanted one way or the other????? ain't
gonna happen though!!
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Typical of the elitist snobbery going on. Of coarse, Mr. Moore will be the first to say he MUST have an armed guard to protect himself from all those other dangerous people who carry those "assualt weapons", "AK-47's" and machine guns that "spray" bullets everywhere killing and maiming the innocent children on their way to Sunday school or picking flowers, going to grandma's house or selling lemonade in front of their homes....OH!!!! The humanity of it all!!!! He's doing this for our own good....CAN"T YOU SEE?????? :bull:

Micheal Moore needs a kick in ass!

Fox News Rules! If they put a slant on the events of the day at least they slant it towards my way of thinking. I am a proud patriot and a flag waver and I have no problem with the pledge of allegiance.

I agree I think Fox doesn't slant the news it just appears that way cause the other 4 news networks are so dang liberal and anti-gun. It seems like Fox is slanted to the right but I've heard them say things to left for my tastes.

And Bill O'Reilly did set Rosie straight after she tried unsuccessfully to roast Tom Selleck on her show!

YMH&OS, :redthumb:
Chuck

[quote

And Bill O'Reilly did set Rosie straight after she tried unsuccessfully to roast Tom Selleck on her show!

[/quote]
to Bill & Tom :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
snake-eyes :peace: :thumbsup:

Any gun owner that has a problem with Fox News should have THEIR head examined. They are the only real news out there. And thanks for reminding me of that pompous weazel faced sack of lard.

Any gun owner that has a problem with Fox News should have THEIR head examined. They are the only real news out there. And thanks for reminding me of that pompous weazel faced sack of lard.

You just insulted a bunch of weazels!

Hahahaha. Sounds like he has a little "Rosie O'Donnell like problem."
If you look closely, you'll notice that Rosie O'Donnell is actually Michael Moore in drag! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:These folks never cease to amaze me with their abject contempt for the "common" man. :shake: :thumbsup:

Hahahaha. Sounds like he has a little "Rosie O'Donnell like problem."
If you look closely, you'll notice that Rosie O'Donnell is actually Michael Moore in drag! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:These folks never cease to amaze me with their abject contempt for the "common" man. :shake: :thumbsup:

That IS scary! :RO:

Is that why Rosie O'Dog-Face and Mr. Moore-on are never seen at the same time?

I always thought that Micheal Moore was Rosie in drag....

they sure bare a resmbelence
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Since Rosie announced that she doesn't like men (no big loss, well big but no loss} , what would that make Michael Moron? :hmm:

i wonder.. if you put both of them on a deserted island together.... would they go extinct :hmm: :: :: ::

Back