• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Match tuned W. Moore Flintlock & kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PLEASE...DO...NOT...POST...HERE... Provenance, marked "ARMI SPORT- ITALY" but the staff insisted it was sent to them recently "2018" from Pedersoli and these were made by Pedersoli. Not my claim but interesting. Quality seemed par with other Pedersoli guns so I bought it as a backup traditional flint match pistol. No factory guns I have encountered are match ready without a great deal of tuning and upgrades. Proper and new vent, sights, lock tune, trigger tune, barrel lapping mostly. Proper oil finish on stock and a bit of aging of furniture for a good look.Custom fitted Jag to factory Pedersoli rod, some .440 ball and Proper fitted patches included. The point awards display pistol is to answer who tuned this pistol. Same guy who tuned all the pistols used to acquire the display. Unfortunately for me arthritis in my wrist does not allow me to use this pistol without pain. Angle is to raked apparently. Match worthy in every way. Set trigger adjusted to 2-3 Oz. Non-set at about 1.2 pounds. $750+shipping...Contact through Forum PM please...PLEASE...DO...NOT...POST...HERE...Thanks...No Second Place...
20220820_235836.jpg
20220820_235109.jpg
20220820_235019.jpg

Last edited:
rule 21---
  1. Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back