• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Pedersoli. 45 caliber Kentucky caplock tuned

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kentucky caplock is the NMLRA championships national match named for this pistol. Tuned single trigger for crisp breaking. Lock tuned for speed, smoothness and consistency. Sights shaped for best sight picture... My tuning credentials are displayed in the background...Barrel is lapped and crowned at the Pedersoli factory by CNC machines as seen on their website and YouTube . Loading rod has properly pinned ferrules and a 10×32 front end for your Jag etc...$420 local 37069 or $20 shipping...Please Do Not Post Here ...Please contact by PM only...
20231008_012649.jpg
20231008_012452.jpg
20231008_012442.jpg
20231008_012324.jpg
20231008_012239.jpg
20231008_005913.jpg

I just sold this pistol 3 weeks ago to you and it was not match tuned nor what you are claiming from the Factory. Be honest, do not lie here what you sell.

You paid $400 for a pistol straight from the Factory from me.

Honesty is what is required, is is not?
I did tune this pistol as stated above. Pedersoli does lap their barrels as I have watched and you can see on their website or YouTube as I stated .Never said anyone but me match tuned any of my guns. Also, how is what I paid or did not relevant here? How is who or when I bought this pistol relevant here? Were you looking in my workshop to see my past or recent work? Every year I buy many match pistols to try out .Most I don't keep. All I tune for hours before taking them to the range to put through their audition. They all get my tune. I trust no other tuner for a match tune. My tuning credentials of my pistols stand in record books from 97 to this year's Championship...c

I did tune this pistol as stated above. Pedersoli does lap their barrels as I have watched and you can see on their website or YouTube as I stated .Never said anyone but me match tuned any of my guns. Also, how is what I paid or did not relevant here? How is who or when I bought this pistol relevant here? Were you looking in my workshop to see my past or recent work? Every year I buy many match pistols to try out .Most I don't keep. All I tune for hours before taking them to the range to put through their audition. They all get my tune. I trust no other tuner for a match tune. My tuning credentials of my pistols stand in record books from 97 to this year's Championship...c
I've followed the same path as NSP over the past several decades with replica rifles & pistols to improve firearms to fit my customers & my personal competition & hunting needs.
Many required hours of tuning to make them perform at their best, is that worth nothing ?

I've followed the same path as NSP over the past several decades with replica rifles & pistols to improve firearms to fit my customers & my personal competition & hunting needs.
Many required hours of tuning to make them perform at their best, is that worth nothing ?
Unless you are some famous pistol smith, well known and documented, like Hamilton Bowen, it really does not mean much. IMHO

Rule # 21 ...Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted...But ,,,after being challenged publicly on my credentials maybe I should make them clear. I am the only tuner of my BP guns. If I tune a gun for match use I use the same care as any of the guns I use in the national championships. I base the value of my tunes on the proof that my guns dominate and win gold. Most currently the 2023 NMLRA national pistol championship. The man calling me a liar did sell me a couple of un-tuned or poorly tuned traditional pistols. Being a lower level shooter he may not know how to tune them. So I tuned them...Our match guns take a good deal of time to tune and It`s not very easy to learn so I understand honest confusion or general lack of tuning knowledge in many of our BP competitors. 6 national records standing and more than a dozen National Championship 3 gun wins even more single gun wins with guns that I tuned, maintain and re-tune as needed. The background pictures were supposed to imply this being They are all Golds and all National Championship. No state level , No local. No Second or Third places. No lower level events, only what we call today High Master events or Overall Champion. I may not be as famous as this Bowen guy but I know he has never beat me in a match with his guns. He is more than welcome to try. Maybe you should buy the Bowen guys guns and come show us all up ... This June we have the NMLRA / NRA sponsored National Championship. Open to all challengers...c

Back