• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Manufacture of parts of the Russian infantry rifle with a percussion lock model 1845

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mainspring vise made specifically for this percussion lock.
Russian%20infantry%20rifle%20M1845%20-%2021.jpg

Andrey, as they say in the U.S. - "you really go the extra mile! (1.6km)". Translation - you go beyond expectations!

That mainspring clamp is fantastic! - mounts into the sear screw hole, very clever. Great work as always.
Mike

Andrey, as they say in the U.S. - "you really go the extra mile! (1.6km)". Translation - you go beyond expectations!

That mainspring clamp is fantastic! - mounts into the sear screw hole, very clever. Great work as always.
Mike
Thank you very much!

The customer asked me to make some more parts.
Trigger: milling and locksmithing.
Russian%20infantry%20rifle%20M1845%20-%2022.jpg

Russian%20infantry%20rifle%20M1845%20-%2023.jpg

I bought a set of brass fittings, which are cast according to the samples of the original parts found during archaeological excavations.
Russian%20infantry%20rifle%20M1845%20-%2025.jpg

Андрей,
Excellent demonstration, done nicely without any audio description! And your parts construction, especially the hammer, is also excellent. I'd think the customer would be pleased.
A pleasure to view this most interesting thread. ~wiksmo

Thank you all for your kind words!
If someone wants to buy drawings write me a private message.

Next time I’ll tell you how to make a powder flask.

Latest posts

Back